- “Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is who you become.”- Heraclitus
- “Time is the wisest counselor of all.” – Pericles
- “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” – Pericles
- “Courage is knowing what not to fear.” – Plato
- “It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” – Aristotle
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
- “The greatest wealth is a poverty of desires.” – Seneca
- “The whole life of a man is but a point in time; let us enjoy it.” – Plutarch
- “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” – Epictetus
- “Make the best use of what’s in your power and take the rest as it happens.” – Epictetus
Choose wisely, you only live once.
Thanks for reading!