What is Self-Confidence?
If you feel good about yourself and your ability to go for whatsoever that you desire, then congratulations! You are self-confident.
Why is Self-Confidence important?
To achieve the levels of success and happiness we desire, we must possess it.
I have highlighted 10 self-confidence quotes in no particular order to inspire you to become your best, hopefully this inspires you.
- “I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.” – Louisa May Alcott
- “We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” – Marianne Williamson
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
- “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” – Rumi
- “Self-confidence is something I’ve always lacked in. But finally, at some point, I just decided to be honest.” – Lauren Alaina
- “Unfortunately, unless we’re focused on building up our courage, which gives us our self-confidence and all that we need to make quantum change in our lives, the voice of fear will always take the lead inside our minds.” – Debbie Ford
- “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him/her.” – Lao Tzu
- “The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.” – Sylvia Plath
- “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”
― J.M. Barrie
Please leave your favorite self-confidence quotes in the comments section below.