Life is hard and more often than not we are faced with challenges that tempt our peace of mind, test our resolve and self-belief, stretch our strength of character, make us question our belief and even doubt the very foundations that had served us so well in the past, make us want to change our values and core principles that define us, tempt us to jump in the bandwagon and be like everyone else.
Life serves bitter pills — money problems, lack of employment, family breakdown, health challenges, divorce, loss of a loved one — no one is exempt from these and many more. The challenge for us is how we can overcome our setbacks and use them as springboards for a more powerful comeback. How do we take a temporary defeat and mount an incredible comeback? We can do anything we set our minds on but change is the catalyst to get it right. We must change our approach if we desire better outcomes, we must begin to do things differently as Einstein remarked “INSANITY: DOING THE SAME THING REPEATEDLY AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS.”
We are powerfully and fearfully made Psalm 139:14 and are more than conquerors Romans 8:35-39, we can defeat any and everything that life throws at us, we are strong beyond measure and this is why the human race has lasted this long and continues to make gigantic improvements on mother earth.
All over history, man has had to overcome his worst nightmares, fears, and enemies to self actualize and be counted among the greats. If it were easy, everyone would be great, wealthy, famous, inventor, creator, and all men would have 6 packs😊.
Wherever you are at in your life right now, I want to encourage you to keep pushing, keep giving your all, continue to learn and improve your art, don’t stop moving, even if you fall…fall forward, be resolved never to quit even if it will take your last drop of blood.
Here is a collection of top 10 quotes to keep you going.
- “By trying often, the monkey learns to jump from the tree.” – Buganda proverb
- “Fall seven times and stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
- “A failure is not always a mistake. It may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.” -B.F. Skinner
- “We will either find a way or make one.” – Hannibal
- “A winner is just a loser who tried one more time.” – George M. Moore Jr.
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
- “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Survival can be summed up in three words – Never Give Up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying.” – Bear Grylls
- “You just can’t beat the person who wont give up.” – Babe Ruth
Photo Credit: Victor Freitas
What’s your favorite “never give up” quote? Share it with us in the comment section below!